BlueFire wilderness therapy staff are some of the best across therapeutic programs because we take our time finding the right fit, we hire only people dedicated to wilderness, and we look for people with a passion for helping change lives.
We are always looking for qualified staff. If you are interested in joining our team please contact us for more information, please call us at 208-934-4444.
We are looking for experienced instructors and new to adventure therapy field instructors who are interested in working outdoors with teenagers with a flexible 2 week on 2 week off schedule that allows for travel, adventure and fun on your time off.
Currently we are looking to hire a few positions
Our lessons are available for both beginner and advanced levels. For beginners we have an introductory course as well as a full course The beginners’ introductory.
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Field Director>>
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Therapist>>
Head Wilderness Instructor
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Head Wilderness Instructor>>
Assistant Wilderness Instructor
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Assistant Wilderness Instructor>>
- See Job Description here: Job Description - Adventure Coordinator>>