blueFire Wilderness Therapy staff are some of the best across therapeutic programs because we take our time finding the right fit, we hire only people dedicated to wilderness, and we look for people with a passion for helping change lives.
Do you like to ski, climb, mountain bike, fly fish, camp or just get away in mother nature?
Our 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule allows for half of your life to be recreation time.
- 1 hour from Sun Valley
- 4 hours from Yellowstone
- 4 hours to Jackson Hole and the Tetons
- 4 hours to Salt Lake City (Home to plenty of skiing and climbing)
- 2 hours to City of Rocks (Known for its climbing)
- 2 hours to many world-class whitewater rivers
- Within an hour, enjoy world-class fly fishing and hunting
We are located in Gooding, Idaho, at the base of the Sawtooth Mountains, and are always looking for qualified staff. If you are interested in joining our team please contact us for more information, please call us at 208-934-4444.
We are looking for experienced instructors and new to adventure therapy field instructors who are interested in working outdoors with teenagers with a flexible 2 week on 2 week off schedule that allows for travel, adventure and fun on your time off.
Currently we are looking to hire a few positions
Our lessons are available for both beginner and advanced levels. For beginners, we have an introductory course as well as a full course The beginners’ introductory.
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Program Director
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Milieu Therapist
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Field Instructor
Assistant Field Director
- See Job Description here: Job Description – Assistant Field Director